Laravel 6 new Features
Laravel 6 comes many new features and enhancements, we have listed some them
- Semantic Versioning Support
- Compatibility with Vapor, a serverless deployment platform for Laravel,
- Improved Authorization Responses
- Job Middleware: A new feature that allows you wrap custom logic around the execution of queued jobs
- Lazy Collections: A new feature that leverages PHP's generators to enable you to efficently work with very large datasets,
- Eloquent Subquery Enhancements
- Laravel UI: UI scaffolding logic such as Bootstrap or Vue, is extracted in its own laravel/ui package.
This post is submitted by one of our members. You may submit a new post here.